ABOUT

I'm Rendy Andrian. I'm passionate about a lot of things. Especially design and video games. Even more so when they're related.
I enjoy great music, too. No particular genre, just music in general. I understand the importance of audio in any production. It's just as important as the visuals. I think the secret to a great user experience lies in the details. The little things aren't even aware of, but would notice when missing.
The past few years I have worked on many projects, involving a wide range of audiences, markets and brands. Whether in user interface design, web design, video edits or desktop publishing - I always enjoy the challenge of solving problems; figuring out the best way to communicate to and engage an audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

I'm Rendy Andrian. I'm passionate about a lot of things. Especially design and video games. Even more so when they're related.